During more than 20 years providing ancestry tours and genealogy research, we’ve been helping people from the USA, Canada, Australia, etc… connect with their Italian family’s roots, see the villages or cities where their grandparents came from.
We will connect you with your Italian family! We do it with love and passion and we feel a great emotion every time we make it happen! Be aware that it is not always possible to find genealogical documents online, particularly in Southern Italy, where local administrations oftentimes have not yet finished the digitization process of personal data. Because of this, it may often not be very useful to rely on online organizations that do not search on-site.
Therefore, very often, the only possible way to reconstruct a family tree is to go directly to the village or city of origin in Italy and make the request directly to the registry office or to the various parishes for the certificate you need (birth, death, marriage, etc …).
Because of the pandemic and for people that can’t travel for whatever reason, we decided to do the research for you, by visiting your family’s town or village in Italy and then email you the family certificates we receive from local administrations, regardlessly of where in the world you live.
What we do:
- Preliminary research of family members.
- Visit the local Registry Office.
- Genealogy Tour and Research of the area.
- A local Private Guide & Driver will assist you with communication during your visit to your family’s village.
If you can’t travel but you need documents from Italy anyway, we will:
- Request your certificates in the municipality of your Italian family.
- Visit the registry office to request documents.
- Visit the cemetery to find deceased family members.
- Establish contact with your Italian family.