There are several reasons why you may want or need to hire a Private Tour Guide, following are just some of the most relevant:
- Because a local Guide will help you in the area with the main
highlights based on the time you have, thus making the most out
of your tour.
- We will pick you up at your Hotel, at the Airport or your Cruise ship
and transfer you to your hotel/B&B, etc…
- We’ll give you advice on best hotels that suit your needs.
- We will arrange transfers and Tours with Licensed Private
Guides/Drivers, fluent in English or other languages and with
an extensive knowledge of the area you’ll be visiting.
- We will arrange cooking classes and winery tours. We can organize
private or collective sightseeing tours for you. If cruising,
we can just as easily arrange you land tours.
- We can arrange travel for individuals and customized group
- If requested, we’ll show you off-the-beaten places on the hills or
mountains which you won’t find on regular travel guides, but
that are only known by the locals.
- We’ll suggest the best restaurants or places where you can have
genuine local food or wines, etc….
- You can count on our local relationships with the locals, rather than
adventuring on your own in places you don’t know and that
could turn your vacation a very disappointing one( you won’t
find too many people speaking English in some rural areas of
Calabria, for instance, but incomprehensible local
dialects which may be totally different within a few miles
distance and find out that even your Italian may not be of much
- Our clients’ needs, satisfaction and safety are our top priorities
and we put all of our passion and enthusiasm to make their
visits an unforgettable experience. You will know the true
Italy, an Italy you just couldn’t imagine it exhisted, Italy’s
best kept secret: culture, history, archaeolgy, sunshine,
sea, mountains, breath-taking views and nature, believe it or
not, we have it all! (Yet, this is not our merit!)…..and last
but not least genuine food and incredible wines.