There are two different ways to get your Italian Citizenship:
1. Through an Italian Consulate in your country
2. Through an Italian Town Hall in the Italian town where you reside (or where you plan to reside). We can help with your Italian Citizenship in Italy. If you meet the residency requirement in an Italian town we could assist you during the process.
We could assist you with:
1) Checking all documents you have and give you indications about other documents you may need;
2) Getting official documents and certificates which are valid for dual citizenship
3) Translating your English certificates to Italian
5) Getting your Italian Citizenship directly in Italy